um yes yes yes yes. if you don't, i will, in 5000 years when that happens.
It indeed has! Can't wait to see all your fun ideas!
Congrats to you and your fiance! The ring is beautiful. So is that deep dish pizza in the picture below!! I'm hungry.
That's an ADORABLE save the date. But I guess it only works if your parents are still married, ha!
Hahaha! Love them!
congrats on the engagement!!! cannot think of a better place than Chicago for a proposal... loooooove the ring... btw, thanks for the b-day wishes!!!
LOVE this!! Just started reading your blog! Congrats on the engagement :) Can't wait to see your ideas for wedding planning!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
um yes yes yes yes.
if you don't, i will, in 5000 years when that happens.
It indeed has! Can't wait to see all your fun ideas!
Congrats to you and your fiance! The ring is beautiful. So is that deep dish pizza in the picture below!! I'm hungry.
That's an ADORABLE save the date. But I guess it only works if your parents are still married, ha!
Hahaha! Love them!
congrats on the engagement!!! cannot think of a better place than Chicago for a proposal... loooooove the ring... btw, thanks for the b-day wishes!!!
LOVE this!! Just started reading your blog! Congrats on the engagement :) Can't wait to see your ideas for wedding planning!
Post a Comment