Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cubbies were lucky

I know you are probably sick of hearing about Chicago, but I have just a little 
more I want to share. Bear with me. 

Ice cold.....Old Style. Say what? We had to catch a game at 
Wrigley since our beloved Giants were in town.

Hot and muggy and gorgeous. In the most simple stadium I've ever been in.

Don't judge. I touched down in Chicago about 2 hours before this picture was taken.

Is anything better than overpriced beer and dogs with the one you love? 

The coolest part! Hip lil condos were built all around the stadium with roof 
top bleachers. If you are a single 20something, you were here.

After the Cubs barely beat our poor Giants (don't worry, the next night we slammed them 13-1) we went across the street to a bar. In our Giants jerseys. Um, this wouldn't be a smart move in LA after a Dodger game, but everyone in Chi wanted to talk to us, find out where we were from, secretly root for the Giants, hell, even a guy bought me a drink. In front of Jon. No wonder someone slipped a ring on my finger the following night.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I loved the rooftop bleachers too! Glad you made it to Wrigley!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

The condos with bleachers on the rooftop are too cool!

Anonymous said...

yeah, you would've probably been killed in la. don't judge us all by our dirty fans.

but so fun you got to see your team while there!

Nikki Sanchez said...

Glad you had a great time at Wrigley! I'm jealous of that beer, looks delish. I was already preggers when we went, so all I got was ice cream, haha :)

Rosita said...

uhhh you can keep the chi posts coming! i am lusting hard. i miss chicago, what a great city!!! i'm so glad it was soo good to you :) I love the roof tops......oh chi<3

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

So cool how the bleachers are above the apartment building! What a fun way to watch the game.

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

beer, dogs and baseball rocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...