Peach margarita!? YUM!
Ditto! I feel refreshed just looking at it.
i want one! and that nail color is so cool! LOVE IT! :)
you make the best looking drinks!!
Peach marg sounds yum and so refreshing- what's the recipe!? :)
I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love your nephew!
That drink looks so good!
Looks like you had fun with Landon and he had fun with you! That little boy is pure joy :)
Oooh, delicious looking. And what shade of nailpolish is that?
peach marg: 1 part tequila, 1 part peach schnapps, 1 part lemon/lime juice, splash of grenadine. garnish with peach slices and mint sprig!
mmm gimme some of that mom hefeweisen!
The picture of your nephew reminds me of this little boy my sister and I saw running through the sprinklers butt naked this weekend. So fun.
I can't believe how big Landon is getting. He's so cute!And... love the color of your nail polish!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Peach margarita!? YUM!
Ditto! I feel refreshed just looking at it.
i want one! and that nail color is so cool! LOVE IT! :)
you make the best looking drinks!!
Peach marg sounds yum and so refreshing- what's the recipe!? :)
I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love your nephew!
That drink looks so good!
Looks like you had fun with Landon and he had fun with you! That little boy is pure joy :)
Oooh, delicious looking. And what shade of nailpolish is that?
peach marg: 1 part tequila, 1 part peach schnapps, 1 part lemon/lime juice, splash of grenadine. garnish with peach slices and mint sprig!
mmm gimme some of that mom hefeweisen!
The picture of your nephew reminds me of this little boy my sister and I saw running through the sprinklers butt naked this weekend. So fun.
I can't believe how big Landon is getting. He's so cute!
And... love the color of your nail polish!
Post a Comment