Started out with a killer breakfast at Rose's Cafe in Cow Hollow.
And onward to the blog-famous Flora Grubb.
I am not joking when I say this place is in the cutty cuts of SF.
Colorful chair wall. Too bad each chair fetches 98 bones.
Living walls. We hope to create one of these on a much smaller scale.
Amazing!!













9 comments:
God, I love San Francisco... Looks like you had a great trip, lucky girl!
God, I love San Francisco... Looks like you had a great trip, lucky girl!
God, I love San Francisco... Looks like you had a great trip, lucky girl!
These living walls are amazing! Love this concept.
looks like fun! i can't wait to go to sf. i still have all your recommendations for when we eventually make it there.
awww love my city by the bay. never been there though. i'll have to check it out.
so pretty pictures and San Francisco is looks like very interesting place. :)
thank you for sharing and have a great day.
xoxo,
raru
Looks like you went to some uber cool places in SF! I've only ever seen one living wall before - the Atheneum hotel in London has one right down the whole of one side of the building! They're awesome.
x
Just realized I never commented on this postie...dying over you first pic, makes me want breakfast reeel bad. Also dying over the chair wall. It's fun to look at.
Post a Comment