You know you had a rad weekend when
you can split it into two parts! Woo.
you can split it into two parts! Woo.
Jon and I had a great time celebrating our anniversary in
San Fran and playing tourist.
San Fran and playing tourist.
Why hello, gorgeous day!
Bay Bridge background.
(And I just realized that 3 years prior,
celebrating our first anniversary,
celebrating our first anniversary,
Steamy mushrooms in the Ferry Building.
Adorable and delicious treats from Miette.
A present for Jon?
Chinatown.
Just hanging out in the shadows in my denim suit.













8 comments:
-i like your sunnies!
-i spy your toms!
-lisa has that top :P
annnnd happy anni guys<3
Looks like you had a great time! Love the Chinese lanterns.
oh congrats! looks like a gorg weekend
oh congrats! looks like a gorg weekend
Ooh, Miette! It's on my must do list for when I ever go to San Francisco! ;) Happy Anniversary to you both!
this weekend was perfect weather!!!
You two always do the most fun things! Good for you! Did you know that Flora Grubb is her REAL name?
These are all great pics too! I'm catching up on my comments here in case you couldn't tell. Happy anniversary to you both!
And I just have to tell you-I have NO idea why, but the last pic of you in the shadows makes me think of the song "I always feel like, somebody's wacthin' meeee!" The old school one, not the newer gansta rap one. Good times.
Post a Comment