My potting bench has been getting no action and I'm itching to get to work out there. Everything is too soggy though.
There were a few upshots to the weekend, however. They included registering, drinking a tasty bloody mary and going to a birthday celebration. While registering was fun, it did make me feel a little consumer-y and weird. I plan to get over that.
The garnish tells all.
Birthday time. Candle in Italian bread pudding for the birthday boy and one of Jon's groomsmen.








10 comments:
Totally felt the same way about registering... felt like I was consuming A LOT but realized you do this once so why not. :)
I would almost get married for the sole purpose of registering. I don't even need to receive the gifts, I just find the idea of walking around Williams Sonoma with that scanner thing completely exhilarating.
nothing beats a good bloody mary! love your yellow sweater.
That Bloody Mary looks delish! There is a bar behind my house that does a Bacon Blended Bloody Mary, will basically cure any hangover =)
Is it weird that I've never had a bloody mary? I know they are your fave so I'm vowing to try one asap. Hooray for registering! I'm sure you picked out some awesome goodies!
Hey, why don't you update your little blogger profile pic. Now that you are blonde again... :)
Can i just say I am super envious of your potting bench?!! What a dream!
Ohhh registering - so so fun!!
I'm so ready for a little sun too. Can't wait for Spring!
Love the hair...
Ahh I just went to "update" ours online yesterday and the first gifts have been purchased!! Woop woop cannot wait to actually see them!
Post a Comment