Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jumping the gun on spring

A few of the spring-like touches around my house lately.  I will be the first to announce it is spring, way too early.  Point: it's rainy and gross outside my window right now. And I get upset if the groundhog sees his shadow, or doesn't see his shadow? Whichever one predicts more winter.  But if you are to prematurely announce its fall before summer is over, I will bite your head off. Anyway, I'm wondering how I will celebrate St. Patrick's Day this week since I can't consume green beer. Any tips?

7 comments:

Raquel said...

Green jello shots? ;)

Morgan said...

Love it all! Has a great vintage feel. :) Very you.

nicole said...

you are too cute! love the bunnies! happy spring!!

Lindsay said...

So cute!! Maybe a melon flavored vodka or you might like a Sparkling Shamrock (similar to a mojito). It's so tough giving up beer!!

Anonymous said...

man your house is so cute.

and i agree with raquel..jello shots!

Nicole Marie said...

without fail a beautiful mantel for every season/holiday

Kelly said...

your decorations are always so fun and adorable! i look forward to every season change/new holiday to see what you come up with :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...