Even though we are having pies for our wedding dessert, Jon and I will still have our own cake. It will be pretty tiny though, I'm thinking maybe twice the size of your average cupcake. So of course I have been scouring ebay and Etsy for vintage cake toppers for months. A lot are in bad shape, not quite right or just too insanely expensive for me to think twice about. Enter: my mom. She has 3 of her own! None that she used for her own wedding, but has just collected because they are cute.
We decided on the chic little 1920/30s couple to adorn our couple's cake. I think I may put a lil ring of small flowers around their feet as well.
I love that you will be using your mom's! And the fact that she has choices to choose from - even better! We're having some made from Etsy. Can't wait to see them!
i got chills reading this! you are getting married! i know. i know. i am such a dork but member when we talked about it and now you are holding PIE toppers!
7 comments:
I love that you will be using your mom's! And the fact that she has choices to choose from - even better!
We're having some made from Etsy. Can't wait to see them!
i love it!! and love it more that it belongs to your mom!
so so so cute!!
The ones you selected were my top choice! yay!
OMG! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! go denise!
Wish i had all these ones to choose from!!!!
omg, the cutest ever ....and she didn't use them! so cute. undeniably fantastic.
i got chills reading this! you are getting married! i know. i know. i am such a dork but member when we talked about it and now you are holding PIE toppers!
Post a Comment