Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dear Darling Calligraphy

Our save the dates are done! Well, they are almost done. I have been obsessed with calligraphy ever since I met my first wedding blog and knew I would somehow incorporate it into our big day. I hired Suzy Lee of Dear Darling to produce our save the date. I will show it to you once it has gone out in the mail and all that good stuff. In the meantime, take a look at her amazing work.

All photos from Suzy's blog.

On a budget? Me too. That is why I commissioned her to make me a digital file and then I take it to my printer and save boatloads of money. The file is still all hand done and goes through several rounds of revisions, scanned and made into a high resolution file for printing!

6 comments:

L!$@ said...

I love Calligraphy! I wish I could write all fancy and stuff :D

Holly said...

ohhhh these are so cute. i love the elegance of calligraphy!

k said...

that's a genius idea!!!! (to make it so that you can print it) good job!

Morgan said...

Amazing! I'm doing my invitations this weekend and they'll be in my ugly handwriting. I just didn't have time to find someone to do beautiful address labels for me. I'm sad but have to prioritize right? Can you tell I'm overwhelmed?! :)

Lyndsy said...

OOh so pretty! Can't wait to see the finished product!!

JMay said...

These are so elegant and pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...