It's
Green Monster time! The last time I tried one I put (in my opinion) way too much spinach and that's all I could taste! This time I made it with 1 cup milk, 2 cups spinach, one banana, 1 tablespoon Chia seeds and a handful of ice. It is perfect! It sounds weird, but it sort of tastes like nothing with a hint of banana.
That straw is not just a prop, the smoothie really travels up the straw,
it isn't too thick like some drinks.
Cheers!
10 comments:
Hey...I thought you were off the suds! :)
Hmmmm... That sounds too healthy for me! Do you not drink beer??
add frozen mangoes...takes the spinach taste right out!
i know these are good, I trust everyone's opinions...but oh my goodness...I can't bring myself to make one! Someone needs to just put one in my hand and tell me to drink!
holly!! i drink a version of this every day... i'm obsessed!!!!! love the straw;)
if you peel the bananas, break them into chunks and freeze them, you won't need ice cubes and it will be extra creamy like a milkshake! i don't know why people think these look gross...i love green food :)
Sounds interesting...not sure it's for me though :P
Glad you liked it!!
too healthy for me wahh! my vegatarian "boy friend" who is not my boyfriend who is i dont know but vegetarian would enjoy this
I've been making these for the boyfriend all week & he describes it EXACTLY the same as you!
xo.
www.prettyandfun.com
Post a Comment