Wednesday, July 25, 2012

summer in full swing

 {Kirsten Dunst recently in Mexico}

I hope you aren't casting off your summer just because July is nearing an end. Plenty of time for summer fun and cute bathing suits. I think my next free weekend we are going to head to the beach instead of working on the nursery. We are running out of the just-the-two-of-us time. The two month countdown has begun!

3 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

What a cute bathing suit that Kirsten is sporting! Totally thought it was a bikini from the back. :) Yay for almost-baby time!

yours truly, melissa said...

Summer seems to be speeding by for me! Despite the heat we get in Oklahoma it's my fave season.

Enjoy your time with your husband! :). And that suit KD is wearing is darling.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's gone so fast! Can't wait to se the little guy :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...