Monday, July 30, 2012

a backyard baby-q bash

Jon and I were lucky to have our co-ed baby shower this past weekend thrown with love by the grandparents. No games, no rules, no polite chit chat. It was just our closest friends and family on a summer evening, eating and drinking and celebrating this baby on the way. It was perfect! Here are some shots from the party.

 Balloons to let you know this is more than a normal BBQ.

 Spa water for the mama.

The proud parents-to-be.

Gotta have my besties. 

Landon was ready for us to open our presents. 

These two little helpers will finally get a cousin!

A Sophie giraffe!

The perfect end to the best shower. (I had two). 
We felt so grateful and loved and can't wait to introduce this little man to all the loved ones around us!.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable! and you look FANTASTIC!!

Morgan said...

So fun! Love your face when you saw Sophie!

Ginny said...

you look great! and sophie giraffe is fantastic. my godchild loved her! :-)

Nikki Sanchez said...

Soo fun!! I'm so glad we could be there to celebrate with you guys :) xxooxxoo

henning love said...

what a great looking backyard baby bash! i love that dress on you and the lemonade i need a big serving jar like that. and those cupcakes i definitely need some

Kelly said...

You look AMAZING!!!!

I'm definitely on the co-ed baby-shower train. Yours looks like it was a blast!!!!

Nicole Marie said...

you are the cutest

Michelle said...

I love how you called in a Baby-B-Q, soo stinking cute! Looking good!!

Mimi said...

Congratulations! The shower looks like fun, love the spa water and the Sophie Giraffe is a MUST:)

Aesthetic Lounge

Anna said...

aww so much fun! love the cute sunny balloons and your dress :)

Mar said...

Ohh! That's what I call QUALITY time! :)

Daylight Room

Laura said...

That spa water looks sooo good! Such an awesome way to have a shower. Nice and laid back!

Jackie said...

What a sweet shower! You and Jon are just too adorable together, seriously. The pics of you guys make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! So happy for you too. Love your face upon seeing Sophie-too cute! We still have our Sophie floating around-too cute to get rid of!

Lyndsy said...

you two are so cute! glad you had a wonderful shower :) you deserve it!

Lindsay said...

What an awesome idea! Why shouldn't all the good men in our lives not be involved?!

Unknown said...

I love this! I can't believe how quickly time flies... you're so close ;) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...