Friday, July 6, 2012

Lately, via Instagram

Our pizza from Pizza Antica on the 4th of July // Mexican Coke for the pregnant lady // A onesie for baby boy // Pretty booze spotted at Hopdoddy // Smoothie and Juice fuel for a mini roadtrip to San Antonio // The famous Barton Springs // Lone Star beer at The Saltlick // The lone star state // Homeslice Pizza neon sign //

Happy weekend!!

5 comments:

Katherine Krieg said...

you are ADORABLE!! love that onesie! i cant wait to meet this little one!

Ginny said...

cute onesie!!! is there any difference between mexican and american coke? :-)

Deidre said...

Those smoothies - YUM!

Michelle said...

I cannot tell you how inspired I am to go to Austin after reading your food-guide. My husband and I definitely now have Austin topping our travel list - thanks for the inspiration!!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awwww that onesie is adorbs...And that pizza looks gooooood!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...