Thursday, September 15, 2011

Best of Maui

There are just too many honeymoon pictures to share them all. Here are some of my favorite pictures of the food, drinks and sunsets we devoured while in Maui. And two of them are great reminders why the weight I lost before the wedding is back. I've never put on weight happier. :)

Some old favorites mixed in with some local Maui flavors. 
Can you spot the Loco Moco or the Spam?

Vacation is synonymous with fruity drinks, no? We also went to this one bar 3 times because they had some blizzard system that poured beer at 29 degrees. And Jon loved it.

Ok, so the sunsets here are killer. They are just better here. There are always clouds that make them so complex and the layers of colors are just insane.

6 comments:

Morgan said...

The food collage made my stomach grumble. The drink pictures made me thirsty and those sunsets. Oh those sunsets.... how I miss them!

Jackie said...

Okay, now this is really just rubbing it in! HA! I need to get myself there stat.

Lindsay said...

So jealous. The sunsets look amazing!

Nikki Sanchez said...

Your pics are always so great, I need a new camera! What kind do you have? I think I know what I'm asking for for xmas :)

Erin said...

I'm suddenly STARVING

Lindsey said...

I think your honeymoon is the best time to put on weight. All of those meals looks dee-lish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...