Monday, September 26, 2011

A day at the faire

The Renaissance Faire is one of those things that is way better as an adult than a kid. I've been several times as a kid through awkward teenage years with my family. But this year was my first year of drinking age. Whole different story.

 Here we go!

Less than 5 minutes into the faire, Brigitte and I 
had to get some garlands for our head! 

I wanted to take this tent home with me. 

The guys and their giant turkey legs. 

A ride on the giant swing, something that is still fun as an adult!

This guy was totally whispering naughty sexual ineudos 
while we took our Pony Rides. Meade!

 Pretty ribbons everywhere. 

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Um... this looks hilarious. Is it odd I've never been... either as a kid or an adult?

navy and orange said...

love the tent.

xoxo navy & orange

Brigitte said...

hahahah! So much fun!! Can't wait for next year!!

Lindsay said...

The turkey legs crack me up! I wonder if we have anything like this around here. Looks so fun!

k said...

i've always wanted to go to one of these, they look so fun!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I've never been to a faire but I've always wanted to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...