{Cupcakes I made for Giants Opening Day}
Happy Friday. We made it. This weekend I plan on watching some baseball, seeing the G-men get some new hardware, plant the rest of our garden, get my hair cut-which since I'm growing it out for the wedding, my stylist just 'tips' it- but in case you were wondering, its still the cost of a full haircut....and prepare for a certain fiancé who is about to turn 29.
What does everyone else have on tap?





10 comments:
man oh man. she charges you full price? i would go to super cuts or something while letting it grow out.
and i am diggin your cupcakes. ;) looks like i will need to learn about the Giants before we make our move out that way. ;)
Cute cupcakes I guesses
I will be going to the race track tomorrow, Georgie is gettin a spa day, and watching the dodgers win another series ;)
I HATE that it still costs full price for a teeny tiny trim...it's the same with my guy who I've been going to for years. I literally only trust him to cut my hair, even if it is just a trim, so I splurge. I suppose it's worth it though :)
i love the label on your post "i watch sports". it's our opening night, too! so i'm spending my entire weekend at the ballpark :)
cute cupcakes!! love the pride you have for the giants :)
for me this weekend will consist of an early morning run, brunch with friends and mid-day naps. Have a great few days off! xx
i love that you made cupcakes for opening day.
Oh YUM. I wish I had one of those cupcakes now!
What a great idea. Cupcakes make everything more fun!
yeayayaya go giants!!!
i'll be at the game on monday.
happy friday!!!
Summer season right?
Suffering due to hot climate
The only cool place which gives you super cool breeze always
Hey where you seeing ....
see here
http://vinothcraig.blogspot.com
Cool Blogs
Regds
Vijay
Post a Comment