A few things that have been getting my taste buds going.
B. sprouts and cauliflower. If you over think these two veggies you may miss the point. They just need olive oil, salt and pepper and some time in the oven. They come out as good as candy.
Pretty bell peppers and mushrooms. Always more fun eating food off sticks.
It's about that time of the year where flavored water starts showing up more and more.
I'm a fan of orange and strawberries.
After seeing Raquel's post about Skinnygirl margarita, I was motivated to go find a bottle. Two thumbs up! With Cinco de Mayo juuuust around the corner, you should run and get yourself a bottle.








13 comments:
All of these sound pretty amazing (only I can't bring myself to like mushrooms, much as I've tried). I love roasted vegetables, and that sound like a great combo. Yay for summer!
I was wondering how Skinny Girl was! Good to know!
Yay! It is good, isn't it? I'm not a big drinker but I really like it. I especially like that it's low cal! I think it'll get you through your beer fast. ;)
i love veggies! especially grilled or seasoned! delish.
wow! She bottles that sh*t now? i need to find it asap.
everything looks so healthy and wonderful! my kind of food :)
Oh my gosh I have been on the hunt for SkinnyGirl and can't find it! I watched an episode last night and she said they are in 40 states - maybe Washington is one of the states shes not in or someone is just snatching them up before I can get them!
Love skinny girl margs :)
I've been wanting to try the Skinnygirl margaritas!
i just bought a bottle of skinnygirl marg last week and i like it too! it's nice and light.
I'm sort of terrified to try cauliflower and brussel sprouts. Maybe I'll have to try this. Skinny Girl Margs are my fave from the store!
Brown sugar is also really good on brussel sprouts :)
I've been wanting to try the skinny girl margarita!
I was just saying how obsessed I am with bsprouts lately! Sooo good! And I am sooo wanting to try skinny girl!
Post a Comment