he is perfection. there are no other words.
um, speechless . . .
is he real? i thought James Bond was fictitious...
yum-my
I literally just groaned when this picture popped up. It was a crazy sound, but much deserved. Holy cow, man.
swagger. zara. love it!
HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA and wtf i think that's at the grove, why have i NEVER SEEN HIM?!
SO SEXY. Y.U.M
yum. that is all.
damn.
i join the chorus of other women...so good looking. sigh.
F!! When was this picture taken??? That is across the street from my work! Where I go everyday for lunch!!! AHHHHHHHH!
uh, yeah, wow. . . . kind of speechless really.
I want those glasses!And sorry to ask, but what's his name again?
Post a Comment
14 comments:
he is perfection. there are no other words.
um, speechless . . .
is he real? i thought James Bond was fictitious...
yum-my
I literally just groaned when this picture popped up. It was a crazy sound, but much deserved. Holy cow, man.
swagger. zara. love it!
HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA and wtf i think that's at the grove, why have i NEVER SEEN HIM?!
SO SEXY. Y.U.M
yum. that is all.
damn.
i join the chorus of other women...so good looking. sigh.
F!! When was this picture taken??? That is across the street from my work! Where I go everyday for lunch!!! AHHHHHHHH!
uh, yeah, wow. . . . kind of speechless really.
I want those glasses!
And sorry to ask, but what's his name again?
Post a Comment