Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Friday

{flowers + wedding jars}

Work wise, this week has been a struggle. Or the week from hell, however you'd like to put it. I feel that I have really earned my weekend after this Monday thru Friday. I have some fun things planned for this weekend and so happy spring summer has arrived here. Here's hoping to a loooong weekend!

9 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love these- the bright against the dark jar is striking! Happy friday :)

Anonymous said...

I love how those flowers are styled! Have a good weekend doll.. please tell me it's not really supposed to rain in the city tomorrow :( oh well weather is not why I venture up there

Miss Sweet Tea said...

I feel the same way girl! I hope you have a great weekend!!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty photo! Hoping you enjoy all sorts of wonderful things this weekend, I know I am going to enjoy a bit of time off!

xo Mary Jo

Denise said...

Sounds like my week...
love those ranucs! :)

Anonymous said...

I hear you. I pretty much work for EVERY weekend these days. That's not good, is it?

Anonymous said...

I hear you. I pretty much work for EVERY weekend these days. That's not good, is it?

Morgan said...

Happy weekend! Hope you're able to relax!!

Nicole Marie said...

hope you get to relax lots this weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...