Eek! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the details.
OH MY GOD!!!I am so excited for you! Congrats to the lovebirds :-)
i think i sent you a text too early this am! i hope i did not wake you. i am thrilled beyond belief for you and cannot wait to see the bling bling. x
HOORAY! SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU! Can't wait to hear the story!!!
Yea! Congrats!!!
Hooray! Congrats! And thus starts the wedding planning of the century ;)
YAY! Let the planning begin (after this weekend, that is, haha)... Love the jacket :P
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! This just brought the biggest smile to my face! Congratulations to the two of you! Can't wait to hear all about it!
ya!!!! congrats!!!!
1. I was practically squealing from your tweet. I'm SOO excited for you two!2. What a great city to get engaged in. Totally jeals. 3. Can't wait to hear the full story/trip details!4. Congrats again!!!
Congrats!!!!and this whole time I thought you were already married!
Woohoo!! Congrats!!
sooooo excited and can't wait. it's going to be the best wedding ever ;) love you guys!!!!! xox
So happy for you, sweetie! Congratulations!
CONGRATS...I dont know why I thought yall were already married..cant wait for those pics!
yay yay yay yay! So excited for you! Congrats ..and can't wait to see a close up of the ring ;) ...and the details of course
woohoo!!!!! can't wait to read the story. congrats lady!
Congrats girl! So happy for you, and wish you all the best!
yayayayay and umm freaking cute jacket and outfit!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Eek! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the details.
OH MY GOD!!!
I am so excited for you! Congrats to the lovebirds :-)
i think i sent you a text too early this am! i hope i did not wake you. i am thrilled beyond belief for you and cannot wait to see the bling bling. x
HOORAY! SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU! Can't wait to hear the story!!!
Yea! Congrats!!!
Hooray! Congrats! And thus starts the wedding planning of the century ;)
YAY! Let the planning begin (after this weekend, that is, haha)... Love the jacket :P
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! This just brought the biggest smile to my face! Congratulations to the two of you! Can't wait to hear all about it!
ya!!!! congrats!!!!
1. I was practically squealing from your tweet. I'm SOO excited for you two!
2. What a great city to get engaged in. Totally jeals.
3. Can't wait to hear the full story/trip details!
4. Congrats again!!!
Congrats!!!!
and this whole time I thought you were already married!
Woohoo!! Congrats!!
sooooo excited and can't wait. it's going to be the best wedding ever ;)
love you guys!!!!! xox
sooooo excited and can't wait. it's going to be the best wedding ever ;)
love you guys!!!!! xox
So happy for you, sweetie! Congratulations!
CONGRATS...I dont know why I thought yall were already married..cant wait for those pics!
yay yay yay yay! So excited for you! Congrats ..and can't wait to see a close up of the ring ;) ...and the details of course
woohoo!!!!! can't wait to read the story. congrats lady!
Congrats girl! So happy for you, and wish you all the best!
yayayayay and umm freaking cute jacket and outfit!
Post a Comment