Some recent thrift store finds:
A vintage working fan, owl, deer, southwestern plate and strawberry bowl.
But those animals aren't quite right....
There, that's better.
The best find of the bunch was this fan, by far.
The colors blue and orange are already repeated throughout my house,
so it was meant to be. We had it on last night while watching
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and it would make us laugh
how small, mighty and fast oscillating it was!








15 comments:
I looooove the fan! Now you have me itching to go thrifting!
In total love with that fan. I never find anything good like that!
rad. love the fan, and really love the little white animals!!
I've been looking for a fan like that. What a great find!!!
Great finds - love that fan! Didn't you LOVE the movie? Probably the best transition from book to screen I have seen.
Merci,
Shannan
Oh, I am loving that vintage fan!! What a great find!
btw: love the Larsson books and movies.
What an awesome fan! That is great that is still works!
You should check out some of the antique and vintage shops on Etsy.
Cute stuff! I did some thriftin/vintage shopping this weekend in ME...got a few great items- fabric for the lining of a coat, gold mirror, beaded clutch, and gold neklace :)
Fun! Love seeing others thrifting goodies. Going to be posting about my current stash soon too.
you find the best things at the flea markets!
Great fan! I want one. How'd you like the movie? I can't get into the book at all. :/
ahhh i love it!!! i've been on a mission for one just like that. where'd you go? you must tell me! i feel like i never find any good stuff.
If you had said you bought all of this at Urban Outfitters, I would have believed you.
all great finds, and yes...especially the fan! did you just spray paint the owl and the deer?
i love those vintage fans... especially in the summer! ha!
Post a Comment