Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Scenes

{Flowers from over neighbor's fence + basil}

The people at Cost Plus World Market sent me this beauts journal. 
They are teaming up with Eat, Pray Love, which by the way, 
I think I am the only 18-35 year old woman who has not yet read this book. 
I was in their store last weekend, cute goods!

{Wedding favors}
We went to a wedding this weekend where the bride made coasters
with tiles, scrapbook paper and Mod Podge!

{Redwoods from Costco}
You can buy a 10 foot tree for thirty bucks. Insanity. We got 5.

{Garden tomatoes in my new colander}

12 comments:

Julie Leah said...

I love World Market! It's one of my favorite stores, they have such unique things.

And don't feel bad, I haven't read the book yet either. I must do that before the movie!!

Brigitte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brigitte said...

oh wait- its one 10 foot redwood for $30. I read that wrong. Still that is awesome!!!!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for posting that info about Costco. I am totally interested in that one!

Unknown said...

I haven't read it either but I so want to even before I see the movie. Wedding favors and invitations below look adorable.

Morgan said...

I haven't read Eat Pray Love but it's on my list!
And love love LOVE your wedding favors! Where did you find them?!

Morgan said...

Okay, totally thought I was going crazy and missed your engagement. :) Whew!
The coasters are great!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Pretty journal. Eat, Pray, Love is amazing. Can't wait to see the movie!

Denise said...

I spied your new patio table and chairs in that pic of the cute, little bouquet--very nice!!

LOVE the coasters--great idea!

the southern hostess said...

Gorgeous photos! What a lovely weekend.

Unknown said...

Pretty flowers and trees. Funny, we just bought a redwood at Home Depot for a steal too.
What a great wedding favor, so original.
Pretty pics.

Lyndsy said...

I also have not read Eat, Pray, Love! What a cute wedding favor idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...