Friday, July 23, 2010

Sneak Peak

It feels good to have something to work on, and last night I did just that. Jon went to watch the Giants game with his friends and from the moment he left until he returned, I worked. With no breaks. And finished! How satisfying. That, by the way, is never how anything in college got done.

{ Drinking a little of this* while I worked.}

{ Before they lovingly got shipped off. }

*Do not buy this wine. Do not let the cute label lure you in. Sweet Tea! Lemonade! Oh my! I thought it was gross because I was licking stamps and envelopes all night. But then I had a Miller High Life and it was just as refreshing and clean as ever. Take my word, steer clear.

Anyway, will return with full pretty pictures once it's safe everyone has received their invites.
(Edit: I am planning a bridal shower for my bestie, these are not for me. I am not engaged! )
Have a happy weekend!

6 comments:

Lora said...

oh! what kind of party is this? Looks CUTE!

Summer Athena said...

OH! I am really excited. I love sneak peeks, especially yours!

xo

Kirsten said...

Wait a minute you are getting married too??? How did I not know that (well I am guessing based on the invite thing). Want to come help me? Hope your weekend is awesome.

Kirsten said...

Oh and the cupcake place is frosting I guess it is next to BR in downtown WC. Yelp reviews are terrible so it makes me a little nervous to try them.

Holly said...

Not I, my best friend is getting married. I am the maid of honor planning her bridal shower. :)

Nicole Marie said...

man i def would have bought that! looks so delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...