Thursday, July 22, 2010

Camping gear does not have to be ugly

As I prepare for an upcoming camping trip, I realize most of our
camping gear is ugly hand me downs, and is treated as such.
Time for some upgrades, me thinks.

Passing this thermos around the campfire would surely warm us up.

I would look pretty cute on the hike to the lake with this canteen 
slung over my shoulder. Not to mention, it would prevent me from
dropping it like I do with my Nalgene.

Speaking of that hike to the lake, this backpack would be the perfect
place to stash your sunscreen and beach towel.
(Thanks, Kate!)

If you have a baby traveling with you, this hammock 
looks like a cozy place for them to nap.
(Baby Aaron from LOST would have loved this)

Ok, your boyfriend might not know why you need a gourmet s'mores kit,
but just go with it.

Great. Now as long as your campsite looks like the above,
I think you are good to go!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am preparing for camping for M's 30th. The first thing on my list, a new sleeping bag, then a life jacket for Chloe :)

Lindsay said...

Turnip head would most def have loved the hammock!

Anonymous said...

adore that little thermos!!

Morgan said...

I need that backpack! So cute!

Hello Lindello said...

No problem! Camping in style counts for something, huh? Hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...