Here are the bridal shower invites I was working on.
I did not letterpress or gocco them myself, but I did work hard on the stamps.
I ordered them from an Etsy seller and asked for ones less
than 20 cents and in shades of yellow and orange.
I had to sit down with a calculator and do them all.
I think they turned out pretty cute.
Sorry for the hearts. Had to cover up the goods, even though Jon
still thinks someone can zoom in on the back ones.
But that stamp is hard to decipher in person.








16 comments:
They turned out great!!
Adorable! I love the stamp idea :)
Got mine on Sat :) I would RSVP, but I figure you know I'll be there, haha :) They look great btw! :)
as always, i am impressed.
every last detail is perfect.
They turned out DARLING!!! Way to go!
Seriously darling. Love what you did with the stamps. Very unique!
Love them!
OMG! I am in LOVE with these!
Cutest I've ever seen! :)
these are FABULOUS
Very cute... and I love my stamps too!
I'll be there. It's gonna be fun and I wouldn't want to miss it!
I am sooooooo lucky to have such a creative maid of honor!!!! THEY are sooooo FAB!!!!
xoxoxoxo
These are absolutely adorable. Well done! I love the invitations as well as the stamps.
These are amazing, I'm helping plan a friend's shower soon, what etsy letterpress seller did you go through? Please email me if you can to let me know!
lovelylittlethingsblog@gmail.com
Very cool. And love the stamps too.
So pretty! I love that you used all those fun postage stamps.
Post a Comment