These Rebecca Minkoff sandals in pink. So soft! So neon! So perfect for spring and summer!
Goodies from Sabon! I love me any kind of exfoliant and excuse to stay in the shower longer. The scrub has been great getting rid of tough winter skin on arms and legs and the gel polisher is gentle enough to rub on my belly. I first wandered into a Sabon on my Chicago trip and fell in love. We need one in California!
I was a big fan of the Say Yes to Cucumber towelettes but the Burt's Bees ones were a little less expensive and the ingredient list seemed the same, so I am giving these a try. So far, they smell fresh and clean!
This book. I have read a bunch about this nation's food system, how farms run, how animals are treated, how this country is fat, you name it. But this book focuses more on how hidden toxins go into our food and can be blamed for many common allergies and diseases. Robyn's journey began feeding her family McDonalds and flavored milk and now they are on the path of healthy eating.









7 comments:
those are some cute sandals!
Those sandals! Jeals.
love love those sandles!!
the Burt's wipes are my faves too! love the smell.
Loving the sandals! xo
those sandals are amazing. i think they look so so cute
i just picked up some of that sabon scrub too.... but i had to get the men's one because all the other ones have parabens in them :(
Post a Comment