Last year's Father's Day present to my dad and brother from my sister in law, my mom and I. First time we found the brick! It is in front of the stadium. Very cool to have it be a part of AT&T Park.
Madison Bumgarner warming up for the game.
I am glad this second trimester is being so kind to me and I can still enjoy a day at the ballpark.







9 comments:
Love your little bump! That is the best Father's Day gift ever! Hard to top that one.
Cuuute, cute cute!! I can hardly wait until Friday, what about you? ;)
oh my goodness that baby bump is ADORABLE!! you are such a cutie!!
You look so so good! Love your little bump!
Baseball games are so fun and you look absolutely adorable! :)
What a cute little bump!! Glad you guys had a great time :) That brick is soo cool!! xxoo
What a great day and you look adorable. I'm so looking forward to baseball weather. I'd hope for a successful season too but I'm a cubs fan and know better.
ahh what a sweet post! your little bump is adorable. and i'm thankful for you the second trimester is being kind to you
Wow I really am hoping that when the time comes for me to have a wee babe that I'm as cute as you! I'm dying over your adorable bump! It looks so good on you :)
Post a Comment