I have always been a Giants fan but haven't really started caring about the players and learning about their inter workings since we made it to the playoffs the year we won the Series. (truth!) So it's so hard with all these trades and such going on and losing players that I've loved and seeing all new guys I know nothing about. Even if he is just going to the minors, this one's for Eli Whiteside, my silver fox.
Eli, doing his thing to protect our pitcher from the evil Phillies, last year.
That fight was INSANE.
Who else is ready for baseball?






7 comments:
sooo ready for baseball!
woot woot!
in the spirit of opening day, I will refrain from commenting on your giants.
Happy Baseball!!
^^ someones a Dodger fan.. ;)
I am so excited for baseball season! I am even playing fantasy baseball this year. Of course I always have to root for the Cardinals over fantasy players :)
I'm trying to talk my husband into flying to San Francisco in May to see the Cardinals Giants game.
Seeing this and remembering that fight gave me the willies! I am SO EXCITED!!
The Phillies are the WORST (after the Dodgers)...I have never loved/respected Eli more than during this moment. I was at Pedro's watching and it went insane!
Post a Comment