Last minute decision. Spray painted a little piece of wood with chalkboard
paint to add a welcome note to the present table.
Our guestbook table. We framed photos of both of our
parents on their wedding days in the backseat of their "getaway cars".
Our escort cards. I got little arrow pins from Miniature Rhino on Etsy, attached them to card stock, stamped a number and wrote their name. Easy. It was fun seeing people wearing their pins throughout the night.
Our cake. OMG I loved it. I saw this cake and brought that picture in to the baker and told her to copy it. We had to bring in the fruit, leaves and nuts and she would arrange it all. Blown away to pieces. It was exactly what I wanted. And it tasted amazing too!
Another homemade sign.
You know me!
Hey, girl.
We filled our horse trough with PBR. Big hit. It was meant to alleviate a potential bottleneck at the bar, thinking a lot of people would happily grab a Pabst and head back to wherever.
Cute fans I got from BHLDN before I knew what to do with them. Smarty pants Megan and Emily of Enjoy Events thought up the idea to hang them off the chairs. Love.
Pretty brown bottles.
My maid of honor got this garland for my shower and afterwards I knew I wanted to repurpose it for the wedding. I cut it in half and voila! decorations for Jon and my chairs.
All images by Kate Harrison Photography.
Next up: The Reception.
Happy weekend everyone, thanks so much for all of your sweet comments on this weeks' posts. Means so much to J and I both to read all your supportive and thoughtful messages. xo.

















11 comments:
Honestly, based on following all your wedding details over the last year... you completely executed your vision! SO BEAUTIFUL. Love the brown bottles and all the personal touches!!
I love how much you guys did on your own. Everything has such a personal touch!
Your wedding cake was stunning! And I love the little arrow buttons you included on the escort cards. Can't wait to see more!
Love all your details! We used burlap at our wedding too! :)
I love how you made your vision a reality. That is a lot of hard work!
Omg I'm dying. I adore how everything came together. Such a good idea using the trough! And the cake! Stunning! It's just perfect and so you!
new career=wedding planner
Fantastic collection! Very beautiful!
I love everything about this!! All the little details are so special. I love the idea of pins on the escort cards too, so fun and clever. Looks like you had a fabulous day!! Xo, Katie
I love all of the little details that made it so Jon & Holly!
where is this??? this is positively gorgeous!!
Post a Comment