Monday, October 17, 2011

Our Wedding: Getting Ready Part 2

Welcome to wedding week! Clever name, eh? If you are thinking, its only Monday, what happened to Part 1?! Well you can view that right here.

{My beautiful dress}

{Wedding shoes}

{Bridesmaids shoes}

{My belt}

{Heather + Nicole}

{me + Brigitte}

{Getting in my dress}

{Curls}

{Getting help putting on my (black!) garter}

{Hug from Mom}

While I look slightly crazy (or drunk*) here, I am including it because I think it captures how I felt perfectly. Just over the freaking moon. This was right before my First Look. In fact, looking through my wedding pictures, I have a crazy smile or am laughing in 90% of the pictures. No joke. I had a really good time. ;)

*I never got drunk the whole day-night. Believe me, I tried. Champagne, wine, beer, bloody maries, a shot--nothing. I never even felt buzzed. I guess it was the adrenaline taking over.

Next up: Where is that handsome groom of mine already?! First Look tomorrow.

All images by Kate Harrison Photography. 

16 comments:

Lindsay said...

You do look so happy and absolutely gorgeous!! I love that you went for the blue ring!

bananas. said...

i LOVE the last shot! it's so genuine.

i can almost feel the same emotion you're feeling, which is pure happiness, just looking at that photo.

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Yay! You looked so beautiful:)and HAPPY.

Love your dress

Morgan said...

I friggin' love the last picture. You couldn't be more happy! Such a beautiful bride!

Anonymous said...

Whatever, you look amazing in that last photo! Nothing's more beautiful than joy.

Kelly said...

Holls, you look fabulous and I love all of the real and candid shots. I feel like I'm beaming while reading this post!!

Can't wait for the rest of the posts!! xx

Erin said...

I agree -- there is nothing more beautiful than genuine joy. I love the photo of your shoes next to the skillet, too. :) Where are the shoes from? I adore them...

Anonymous said...

you look so beautiful and happy!

yours truly, melissa said...

You look so beautiful & your dress & shoes are so pretty. I need to do a wedding week of my own wedding on my blog sometime...

Can't wait to see more! :)

Anna said...

wow, these photos are gorgeous. LOVE your dress!!

Unknown said...

Your dress is so beautiful Holly and you look so happy! I'm so thrilled for you!

xo Mary Jo

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

that last picture is priceless. i love it!

Lyndsy said...

Your smile is fantastic in all of these. What a beautiful happy bride you were!!

Jackie said...

Oh Holly, you look so amazingly beautiful! Your dress and hair were just out of this world. Love the big giant smiles!!

Jackie said...

Oh, and obsessed with the pic of your wedding shoes hanging on the horseshoe rack!

Logan said...

Just have to say...I am seeing these for the first time all at once and have welled up in nearly every post. I love them and you look so happy and serene. So happy for you! It looks perfect. Ahh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...