Sunday, May 15, 2011

What I Wore: Green On Green

Woah, there. I'm no model. Here I am before dinner at a prospective location for our rehearsal dinner. My Karen Walker Deep Freeze's finally came! I know I'm way late to the party, but I love them.
Top: Banana Republic, Cargos: Blank Denim, Shoes: Target, Belt: J.Crew.

Bloody Mary Verdict: 8/10. Needed more booze.

Grilled artichoke app. That's some kinda butter chilling in the middle. T'was good.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I loved that outfit on you! And that artichoke looks amazing!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

love the outfit!!

Rosita said...

skinny min!!!! you look good sister ;)

Bel said...

Who ever thought green on green could look that good? Love it!

<3 Belly B

Jackie said...

You look adorbs! Love the Karen Walkers! And drooolz over the artichoke app.

Logan said...

You inspired me this morning! Totally wearing my green cargo skinnies with a kelly green top! Never would've thunk it, but it looks great!

Now I just need those sunglasses.

Lyndsy said...

I want that artichoke goodness! yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...