Sunday, May 22, 2011

What I Wore: Rapture


This is what I wore when I was going to be judged. 
Don't I look like the daughter of a preacher? 
Ha. Kidding. 
Jacket and Shoes: GAP, Dress: Vintage, Belt: Kohls, Sunnies: Karen Walker.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah. great post.
adorable ensemble. i stayed in yoga pants all day. figured I was going to be judged on a whole host of other things before my ensemble

Morgan said...

Adorable!!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

lol! i was in pj's - good thing judgement day didn't come...how embaressing haha!

Raquel said...

You look so cute! If I were Jesus, I'd save you.

nicole said...

ha!! LOVE that denim jacket holly!

Jackie said...

Loves it! you getting a maja shout-out tmrw so check it girl. I may or may have not had too many glasses of wine before writing this. You be the judge.

Jackie said...

PS-If you run across an extra set of Karen Walkers you know who to send them too.

Lora said...

I love your hair blonde. I want to switch mine back!!

bananas. said...

i wore an A's jersey so i'm guessing god is an A's fan because i passed ;)

hehe.

Lauryn said...

Cute outfit! I was laughing to myself Saturday morning that if Jesus came at least my hair looked really cute that day.

Found your blog via Mayra @Bananas!

Nicole Marie said...

hahahahahahahahahaahahhaha. literally laughed out loud.

and yes perfect outfit for judgment day.

k said...

HAHA rapture wear, i love it :)

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Hahah!! I love that you labeled this post rapture! We survived yippie ;)

You look beautiful! I have never purchased shoes from Gap.but I adore you wedges so I just may have to make a trip

XO Lindsay @ Delighted Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...