Friends, I have made a scary discovery this week. I, like 75% of adults, have become lactose intolerant. Nooooooo. No more Cheddar on my veggie sausage patty in the morning, no more Mozzarella string cheese as a mid-day snack, no more munching on Brie and crackers after work, no more bowl of broccoli with a pile of Parmesan on top. Cheese, we had a good run, maybe too good of a run. I will miss you so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





18 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I would die. So sad my friend. I seriously wonder if I am too because after a big dairy indulgence (especially goat cheese) my tummy is not a happy camper. But I just ignore it because I don't have the will power to stop eating it.
Super sad day, I feel for ya! Cheese is my livelihood.
:( So Sorry Hol!!
sad dayyyyyyyyyyy!!!
i can't drink milk. i have to have soy in my coffee otherwise its all day spent in the bathroom. but thank goodness i can still eat cheese.
Oh no! I'm sorry :( How bad is it? Do you have to cease all cheese intake period? Or can you pop a Lactaid every once in a while to indulge in small quantities?
:( Oh no!
nooooooooooo!!! worst news! i'm sorry :(
What a bummer! Sad day indeed :(
OH. MY. GOD. May this never happen to me!!!!
im so so so sorry for your loss
I seriously don't know what I would o if that happened to me. I cannot part from my blue cheese. So sorry for you.
This IS depressing :(
Maybe i should lend my support and give up cheese too?
That would be half of my food in-take, but maybe that's a good thing?!
love you miss you
75%??? oh no!! if that happens to me i will be so so sad! i'm sorry!
AHHHH!!!! No way!!! Must be genetic; at least you got it later than Trev. :(
Oh no!!!!!! That is so sad! On a positive note, all my friends who have made this discovery have said their bodies have changed drastically in a positive way? Not that you need any improvements at all but trying to find the positive???
Seriously - why is there such a thing as cheese if we can't eat it?? Well anyhow. Dairy is supposed to be terrible for you, and I think it gives me zits, so ...
Use a lactaid pill (or generic brand) with your first bite of dairy. I have had that problem my entire life. Also pro-biotics everyday is an added help.
Go vegan! :)
Post a Comment