totally! I watched it yesterday on my moms couch and was so inspired. I also really liked the "you are responsible for the energy you bring into others space" or something like that
AMEN.
I never really watched Oprah, but I've been hearing all kinds of buzz about her final show. It was weirdly comforting that she (and her show) were always there . . . what a hero.
I am SOOOOO mad I didn't move home in time to see the end of her show. So mad!
I know!!! What will we do without her?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
totally! I watched it yesterday on my moms couch and was so inspired.
I also really liked the "you are responsible for the energy you bring into others space" or something like that
AMEN.
I never really watched Oprah, but I've been hearing all kinds of buzz about her final show. It was weirdly comforting that she (and her show) were always there . . . what a hero.
I am SOOOOO mad I didn't move home in time to see the end of her show. So mad!
I know!!! What will we do without her?
Post a Comment