Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Campari Cocktail

Martha Stewart Living always has the prettiest cocktails and I find myself bookmarking pages of them. I never have all the ingredients on the list. And more often than not Campari is on that list. Campari is a bright red bitters that goes into a lot of those two tone sunset looking cocktails. I picked up a small bottle at Bevmo and mixed it with 2 parts fresh squeezed orange juice and a splash of club soda.

Tastes much heartier than it looks girly. Recommend!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

YUM! Wish I could drink that right now. My work probably wouldn't be pleased however. :)

k said...

hmmm, i'm definitely going to have to keep this in the back of my mind!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I don't know if I've ever had campari - time to try!

Anonymous said...

love me some Campari. This drink is going on the list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...