Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend Scenes

Made Brussel sprouts for the first time in my life. Delish. 
Really don't know why they are one of those classic kid-hated foods.

Our praying mantis. He has been living in our potted lantana for over two weeks. 

Game 6, here we go!

Die hard Giants fans.

FEAR IT.

Clearly not my photo, but I had to include it. Giants win game 6 and head to the World Series!I took much pleasure in the fact that we beat the Phillies on their turf. 
Great weekend.

12 comments:

Morgan said...

Totally agree on brussel sprouts! Guy has made them a few times and I loved them each time. :)

Jon said...

I love watching the Giants with you!!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Congrats to your Giants! I am just glad the Yanks didn't win... (I'm a Red Sox fan!). :)

Alyssa said...

awesome schmorgasborg of pictures. how did you prepare the brussel sprouts? i'm curious in trying them again, last time i was a kid and they were no bueno back then

bananas. said...

YESSS!!! and that's how it's done! GO GIANTS!!!

love how you included my two fav giants players. pretty much OBSESSED with buster. he's so darn cute!

Lyndsy said...

Woo hoo Giants! I also made Brussel Sprouts this weekend. LOVE them!

Kayla said...

I love your blog. I'm your newest follower but I still have to root for the Rangers in the world series. First trip ever annd all. Plus live in Texas!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I too recently re-discovered brussel sprouts. Utter gross-ness as a kid, who knew they actually tasted good? Try cooking them with bacon and pine nuts!

Nicole Marie said...

yay giants!! seriously so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I'm from Philly. We must be sworn enemies, now. We can, however, agree on the fact that brussels sprouts are delish!

Kari said...

GO RANGERS!!! :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh my gosh I used to hate brussel sprouts now I just lovethem!!! So so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...