already commented..love your little egg crate!
I already read it. Love it. It looks similar to mine. I need to display my jewelry better like you do though! Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Your dresser is the most perfect shade of blue! I love your gold toms underneath it.
oh my gosh sooo cute!!!
Love your vanity! So cute!Luvs!
Love love love! I just picked up a pair of silver sparkly TOMS
Very cute, just found your blog through SPPN and I will be checking back! *Amy
Pretty! I love Jackie's blog :)www.madebygirl.com madebygirl.blogspot.com
That vanity is adorable!
It's such a pretty vanity! And I love that series..
Adorable! Love that color. Your blog is great, I just read through some of your older posts, I'm excited to read more from you!
so far your set up is my favorite!!! i love the vintage hand, porcelain egg crate from anthro, and everysinglepieceofjewelry you own!!! GO GIANTS!!! ;)
Love love it! I have that same print! I love the tree carving.. makes me happy. :)
You straight owned vanity week on my blog. See, you shoulda done the whole house tour-imagine the praise you would have gotten then!
i wish i could have your help on my new house. i don't understand how i can dress myself so well but i am so interior design challenged. blahh.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
already commented..love your little egg crate!
I already read it. Love it. It looks similar to mine. I need to display my jewelry better like you do though!
Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Your dresser is the most perfect shade of blue! I love your gold toms underneath it.
oh my gosh sooo cute!!!
Love your vanity! So cute!
Luvs!
Love love love! I just picked up a pair of silver sparkly TOMS
Very cute, just found your blog through SPPN and I will be checking back! *Amy
Pretty! I love Jackie's blog :)
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
That vanity is adorable!
It's such a pretty vanity! And I love that series..
Adorable! Love that color.
Your blog is great, I just read through some of your older posts, I'm excited to read more from you!
so far your set up is my favorite!!! i love the vintage hand, porcelain egg crate from anthro, and everysinglepieceofjewelry you own!!!
GO GIANTS!!! ;)
Love love it! I have that same print! I love the tree carving.. makes me happy. :)
You straight owned vanity week on my blog. See, you shoulda done the whole house tour-imagine the praise you would have gotten then!
i wish i could have your help on my new house. i don't understand how i can dress myself so well but i am so interior design challenged. blahh.
Post a Comment