I can't pick just two or three. So all the colors above (minus a few) will be inspiring me over the next ten months. (All swatches lovingly gathered from 100 Layer Cake) What are our thoughts?
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
I love the second, third and second to last rows!
oh...i love them all? how in the world would you narrow it down? seriously. that would give me a full on panic attack.
Oh Holly, those are all SO good. What month are you getting married?
I'm soooo glad you decided on a larger color palette !! It's going to be so fantastic!!
Ooh I love them all esp the third row! I guess it all depends on what month you guys are getting married.... I used a plum and victorian lillac color with burst of yellow and white - it was beautiful!
I REALLY like the jadite, sunflower, coral, cantaloupe combo. OR all of the same except change the coral out for the gold.
oh I do love! we do need details though..month, venue, etc etc etc etc!
LOVE the raspberry and pebble combo. So pretty!
I cant wait to see all your plans! How exciting.
I like them all together! So pretty!
Belated congratulations!!! How did I miss this!? :)
I love all the 4 in the top row...decisions, decisions!
Love the first and third the best!
So pretty! I just decided to do yellow and gray.... but I need an accent color. Let me know if you have any ideas. You're so creative!
Post a Comment