So refreshing! I love cucumber water.
I love love love cucumber water but haven't tried any of the others. Hmmm...maybe a weekend project for me.Anyhoo...just getting back in to the blog world....hope you are doing well!
oh i always have cucumber water in the fridgy. so delish
I need to do this more! I only do cucumber when guests are over... time to add to my list! ;)
well if it was raining and freezing here i would definitely have some summer water!
do you know how much i love cucumber water? i make it all of the time.
This is totally random, but have you seen the movie "The Other Guys"? There is a scene with summer water in it that is pretty funny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So refreshing! I love cucumber water.
I love love love cucumber water but haven't tried any of the others. Hmmm...maybe a weekend project for me.
Anyhoo...just getting back in to the blog world....hope you are doing well!
oh i always have cucumber water in the fridgy. so delish
I need to do this more! I only do cucumber when guests are over... time to add to my list! ;)
well if it was raining and freezing here i would definitely have some summer water!
do you know how much i love cucumber water? i make it all of the time.
This is totally random, but have you seen the movie "The Other Guys"? There is a scene with summer water in it that is pretty funny!
Post a Comment