Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ashley's Shower (Or in other words, how Etsy stays in business) Part 1

On Saturday I threw my friend her bridal shower at my house. 
Good times. Take a peek at some scenes from the day.
A garden arch that I wove fabric strips through. Complete with fabric flower banner.

I like banners. You're getting hitched!

Cookies! Mini hearts and mini macaroons
The macaroons fetched many compliments.

Who doesn't love a cupcake tower? Gotta have a cupcake flag, too.

7 comments:

Morgan said...

You are seriously the hostess with the mostess. Love it all!

Draya Ann said...

Your straw photo stole my heart!

Jackie said...

Loves it! Every little detail was perfect. Glad the dime sized macaroons were a hit. Those heart cookies are beyond adprbs-I'm going to order some just for the hell of it. Doing my part to help etsy stay in biz.

Lindsey said...

What an amazing job you did! I hope your friend realizes what an awesome friend she has. I adore all of the little details from the mint water to the banners on the cupcakes. Fabulous!!! Btw, where did you get that tiered cupcake stand? I LOVE it.

Lyndsy said...

Really cute! Love all the decorations!

Summer Athena said...

so funny! i bought gray straws for the shower i am throwing and saw those same heart cookies!

i love all you do.

Unknown said...

omg love this. such a great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...