Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A fiesta I wish I was invited to

This party knocks my socks off. What a gorgeous grown up fiesta, that isn't a wedding. I find myself coming back to these photos over and over. I adore all the colors and the decor, right down to the pieces of fruit.  Kallie threw the party for her husband, David. All photos by Kallie, who is a professional photographer. Not a bad gig. Well done, Kallie!

8 comments:

Raquel said...

That is so cute. I love Jarritos mexican soda! & who doesn't like paper straws?!

Morgan said...

Love! Guy and I are doing a fiesta for our rehearsal dinner (it's on cinco de mayo!) and I think I'll be stealing ideas from this. Thanks for posting!

Lindsay said...

I love this! I'm getting so sick of parties using just 1 or 2 colors and a color coordinated candy bar! This is a breath of fresh air.

Punctuation Mark said...

this must have been a real fun party... those drinks look delicious!!!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Fabulous decor, love the little details!

Unknown said...

Fab fiesta. I love it all.

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

ah, so pretty!

Nicole Marie said...

such a cute great party!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...