Looks like a great weekend! And I too have an unhealthy habit of buying cocktial napkins. :) I have so many!!
landon and i will get along well with our love for the elephant!loving the new pot and um, hello strawberry syrup.
hey hey i recognize those pinwheels! :D
Did YOU take Landon to the zoo?? I want more pix!! :)
thos pinwheels are so cute!! always love your mantel sets
YUM strawberry syrup!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like a great weekend! And I too have an unhealthy habit of buying cocktial napkins. :) I have so many!!
landon and i will get along well with our love for the elephant!
loving the new pot and um, hello strawberry syrup.
hey hey i recognize those pinwheels! :D
Did YOU take Landon to the zoo?? I want more pix!! :)
thos pinwheels are so cute!! always love your mantel sets
YUM strawberry syrup!!!
Post a Comment