Saturday, May 1, 2010

"It's just hair"

I did it. Not quite as scary as I thought it was going to be. It will take some getting used to and will be fun to be a brunette for awhile, but I am certain I will be back to blonde by next summer.

23 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I didnt see you as a blond, but this hair colour looks very pretty on you:)
Great blog!
Kisses and have a nice weekend:)

Unknown said...

oooh, sexy sexy! I love it!

Rosita said...

I love the color you picked. i was so excited! You look great babe :)

Hello Lindello said...

cuuuuuuute.

###### said...

looks great..

Anna said...

I love the color! It looks so natural! I chopped my hair today (it is curly so i can get away with it....and save tons of $$$ haha) The feeling of a new style is fun :)

Mikaela said...

So pretty! i love dark hair and blue eyes.

Denise said...

WOWZA!! You look bee-u-tiful!! :)

cindy said...

Stunning!!! Really suits you. :)

Logan said...

LOVE it! Looks great. Love your necklace too.

Nicole Marie said...

i love it!!

Jackie said...

ZOMG, I love it Holly! I think it looks great!

the southern hostess said...

It looks great!

Anonymous said...

oh i LOVE it

Morgan said...

Looks great! You are definitely one of the lucky ones that can pull off both blonde and brunette!

Iva Messy said...

I think it looks great! I love it!

Lindsay said...

I love it!! Glad you're at least temporarily on my side :0)

Draya Ann said...

I LOVE your brown hair!!! It makes your eyes just pop.

layersofmeaning said...

Love it! It looks great!

Leslie said...

After almost a couple of decades of seeing you as a blond this might take some getting used to. Although, I think you do look beautiful!

Lyndsy said...

Yay for your new hair! It looks great on you! When I saw your profile pic I literally went WOW!! Woo-hoo!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I just love it! Nice cut too :) Welcome to the "dark side" lol

Summer Athena said...

darlin.

you are striking. how did i miss all of these posts???? esp this one!

it really is spectacular on you. it will take a bit to get used to for sure and it will fade a bit too.

i do it but stay blonde forever. lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...