I love this time of year since most of our dinners are eaten outside.
Think simple one-course meals with lots of flavor.
Lately we have been snacking on garlic pizza balls and
turkey avocado burgers with cilantro mayo.
(Not on the same night!)
Everything is better with cilantro.
Jon made his a double-double.*
Divide a pack of Trader Joe's pizza dough into 12 sections.
Plop in a cupcake tin and top with garlic, parsley and olive oil.
Dunk in marinara sauce!
*Clearly this burger is missing a tomato, but we try to eat seasonally. Our garden currently has 6 different tomato types planted that are promising tomato filled burgers in the warmer months!








13 comments:
tj pizza dough is bananas!
Garlic pizza balls? I've been missing out!! I'm so making these tomorrow night!
Holy sweet jesus those dough rolls look AMAZING!!!
I'm going to Trader Joe's tonight just for that pizza dough! Those suckers look amazing!
Yummy! What's the spread on the turkey burger...everything's good w/ avocado!
Oh woops, cilantro mayo haha! Is it homemade?
OMG these both look incredible! I am most definitely going to be making BOTH of these ASAP. Happy Summer dining!
I love cilantro!! I never understand why/how people don't like it!
yum yum yum! I have to come visit this summer for some home cooked eats! The turkey burger looks so good!
ok yum! and i think everything is better with avocado too :)
we've been eating a lot of burgers in nyc and none of them have looked as good as these!
mm everything IS better with cilantro. i like throwing tons of it in salads and soups and noodles.
I definitely add avocado to everything as well, and the cilantro mayo sounds tempting.
Those pizza balls totally reminded me of some I made last month that were stuffed with cheese inside. I have to find that recipe again.
Post a Comment