{Clayton Art and Wine festival. The ever important, drink ticket.}
{You can also get beer}
{Watermelon lemonade}
{Sunday morning banana nut action}
{Roses from the backyard and my nod to the Derby}
P.S. I want to thank you for all your sweet comments on yesterday's post!









14 comments:
Love the vase you have your roses in! Looks like a great weekend!
-hair looks sooooo great in that pic!!!!
-watermelon lemonade?! i want a recipe! looks amazing!
xoxoxo
Loving your new hair color! Brunettes unite!
oh my gosh that watermelon lemonade looks so good!!
...you're one of those people who can do blonde or brown superbly ;)
Ohhh those cupcakes are yum...It looks like you had a great time:)
Kisses and thank sooooooo much for your comment!
Great blog:)
The watermelon lemonade looks soo good! Yum!
homemade banana nut and flavored lemonade...yum!
yup. i can live your life.
I could go for that lemonade and those muffins right now.
That watermelon lemonade just made me verrry thirsty!
I want some of that Banana nut action! Yum!
you look lovely with dark hair!
the choice between an afternoon beer or that lemonade would be a hard decision for me.
Hair looks awesome!
Hey I was there too! Love me some Clayton fun! Have you done the Oktoberfest there? If not I highly recommend it!!!!
Post a Comment