Monday, May 17, 2010

Chocolate cake with sparklers!

I have had this recipe for simple chocolate cake saved for awhile now and carved out some time to finally make it this weekend. It was super simple, minimal ingredients, no fancy equipment needed and takes about 45 minutes total-including prep and baking time! While it was not the most amazing chocolate cake I've ever had, it's a great one to be able to produce at a moment's notice. I decided to fancy it up with some sparklers, too.

12 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

What a fun idea to add sparklers!

Jon said...

It was GOOD
<33333333333

Nicole Marie said...

oh fun! and yum!

Morgan said...

Awesome!!

Rosita said...

FANCY! i want some :)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Sparklers make the best candles, so fun + festive!

Anonymous said...

ohhh i love it! so festive

Silver Strands said...

Yum! And I LOVE your cake platter!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

How fun and special! We always use sparklers for 4th of July...now a new use! :)

Summer Athena said...

um
that
is
fabulous.

you
are
so
creative!

Denise said...

Looked delicious AND fun!

Sarah from 20somethingcupcakes said...

I can't believe I've never used sparklers on a cake (at least one that I made) - this is super cute! xxSAS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...