Monday, December 28, 2009

Soup Weather



Lately I have been in the kitchen throwing together lots of soups sans recipe. It is super satisfying and feels very old school to throw a bunch of things in a pot that results in a filling meal. When adding ingredients that I am not so confident using, I just add them in small quantities as to not spoil the bunch if I don't like where it's going. This one I made last night is a little fiesta chicken soup with corn, Monterey jack, rice, plently of spices and some cilantro and avocado on top.

If you clicked the photo to enlarge it and could actually see the texture on the ground pepper that is because Holly got a brand new Canon Powershot S90 for Christmas (!!!!!). Oh yes, I love it. {Thanks babe}

9 comments:

###### said...

recipe please....

Summer Athena said...

i am quite impressed. please start a cookbook now.

you got the camera? YAY!

Nicole Marie said...

ahh i wish i could do that! i have to follow recipes exactly

Hello Lindello said...

I love soup! Looks so good.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

it's definitely soup whether, i have been living on soup.

Rosita said...

haha nice! But now i want some soup!!! ahhh :(

Jackie said...

I thought your Christmas photos were looking exceptionally good! Congrats on the new camera!

mina said...

That soup is almost a salad! Yay for new cameras - we got one too!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Yay for a new camera! The quality of the photo is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...