lucky! I love Anthro but don't have one in Charleston. The feathers are the cutest!
oh my! so fabulous!
I would do the same, but the closest one to me is in Danville, which is about an hour and a half away :(Love your new header, btw.
oh i drool everytime i hear anthropologie...fantastic!
love the whale and octopus!
you and I think alike my friend!
heck yes!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Anthro.
if there are any left...dallashttp://dillydallas.blogspot.com
i love love love love the feathers!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
lucky! I love Anthro but don't have one in Charleston. The feathers are the cutest!
oh my! so fabulous!
I would do the same, but the closest one to me is in Danville, which is about an hour and a half away :(
Love your new header, btw.
oh i drool everytime i hear anthropologie...fantastic!
love the whale and octopus!
you and I think alike my friend!
heck yes!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Anthro.
if there are any left...
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com
i love love love love the feathers!
Post a Comment