Saturday, December 26, 2009

Scenes from Christmas: Part I



Mexican themed Christmas dinner this year at my parents house. I highly recommend. Margaritas, guacamole, sangria, tamales, oh my!

6 comments:

mina said...

Happy Holidays! I just tried tamales for the first time here - I can't wait to try and make them when I get back!

Summer Athena said...

fabulous photos. you look amazing and guac for Christmas? HEAVEN.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwwwww, that fur baby looks just like my Sasha when she was little!

Nicole Marie said...

awwthe kitty!!!

and umm yeah that sounds amazing!!

Logan said...

I love the idea of sangria at Christmas! You look beautiful - glad your holiday was merry.

layersofmeaning said...

We have tamales every Christmas - it's a Peruvian tradition! Although since I live in GA the only tamales I can get are Mexican, they are similar...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...