Friday, December 4, 2009

Inspiration Kit


These days it seems $13 will buy you inspiration. At least lilacandlinen thinks so. Beautiful box of supplies will hopefully inspire the inspirationless. I think this is lovely, especially the colorway, but after the intial awe I don't think I would know what to do with these goodies. But this does hit home with me as my favorite part of Christmas presents are the cute little dodads to rummage through than the big expensive gifts.

4 comments:

Summer Athena said...

this is fantastic.

Jackie said...

I agree, I always loved discovering all the little dodads that were in my stocking better than the bigger presents. Fun!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm with you...going through my stocking has always been my favorite part. That used to crack up my Mom.

Unknown said...

oh the photo is inspiration enough! love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...